New, Used and Refurbished Dual Fuel, Diesel and Natural Gas Fired Gas Turbine Generator Sets
ONE (1) UNUSED SOLAR CENTAUR 50 60Hz. 4160V GAS TURBINE GENERATOR SETS
Mfg.: 2015 with Zero hours since new. Recently inspected, borescoped, sealed, crated and ready to ship.
Original Year of Manufacture: 1986
Year of Remanufacture and Upgrade: 2021
Hours and Starts (since Remanufacture): Zero
Natural Gas 38.2 MW at ISO Conditions
Distillate Fuel Oil 37.3 MW at ISO Conditions
Frequency: 50Hz. Voltage: 11kV
Fully Remanufactured and Uprated Unit
Warranty - 8000 Hours / 12 Months From Delivery
Warranty Terms provided in Firm Proposal
Call For Pricing
Lifetime fire hour since new: 2490 ISO Rating: 7150kWe
Lifetime Package Starts: 845 ISO Rating: 10100Btu/kWh (LHV)
Formerly Owned and Operated by US Electrical Utility
Kato4-pole air-cooled generator 60Hz.
SoLoNOx Control for Natural Gas 25ppm NOx
13.8kV Brushless Excitation + PMG
Included Pulse Clean Anti-Ice Filter, Exhaust
Separate Control Building MCC + Switchgear
All Lifetime Maintenance by Solar Gas Turbines, Inc. Inspected and operated by Solar Turbines, Inc. in 2019
Scope includes Mechanical and Electrical Drawings
These new custom packaged mobile 5.3MW, 11KV aeroderivative gas turbine gensets are easily deployable providing dependable, efficient and flexible power for combined heat and power (CHP), standby and mobile grid firming power applications.
They are suitable and configurable for use in ambient temperature ranges of -4 °F to +104 °F (-20 °C to +40 °C) and is mainly composed of the following:
• Fully Enclosed;
• Powered by Siemens™ patented SGT-A05 KB7HE (KB7S) aeroderivative engine;
• Power System includes gas turbine, gearbox, generator, starting system;
• Frequency: 50 Hz.
• Inlet system;
• Cooling system;
• Exhaust system (transported separately, installed on the site);
• Natural Gas Fuel (CNG) System;
• Lubrication system;
• Compressor cleaning system;
• Fire suppression system;
• Hydraulic system;
• Control and power system.
One (1) year warranty. Available for immediate delivery, subject to prior sale.
5.3 MW ISO @ 50Hz.
≤ 25 ppmv @15% of oxygen content (DLE)
＜ 85 dBA @ 3.3 ft
TWO (w) X SOLAR® T60 60HZ GT PACKAGES
Custom built Solar® Taurus 7301 skid mounted gas turbine generator sets. These packages are powered by a Solar® Taurus 7301 engines, each package will contain a fully refurbished electrical generator with a control and auxiliary systems and package accessories. All elements of the configuration can be shipped and transported on a bespoke air-ride trailer trucking with no special height, width or load restrictions.
Civil foundation requirements are minimal as equipment is skid/trailer mounted although the generator sets do require a concrete pad to maintain level and alignment through operation.
• Type: Solar® T60 60Hz Mobile Unit
• Condition: Refurbished
• Power Output (MW): 4.8
• Fuel Configuration: Natural gas (can convert to dual diesel/NG with additional charges)
• Combustion Type: SoLoNOx
• Warranty Term (Months): 12
• Rated Voltage (kV): 13.8
• FOB: Your Truck USA
• Description Rating: 4800 kWe - per ISO
PRATT & WHITNEY FT4 50MW 60HZ. TWIN PACK
The FT4C-3F Twin Pac (gas turbine) is an outdoor, completely self-contained, automatic, gas turbine-powered electric generating plant, nominally 60 HZ rated at 53 MW at 59* F @ISO. The unit contains all the equipment required for local unattended operation and provisions for inter- connection to a remote- control panel. It has the capability to start-up in the event of loss of purchaser provided AC electrical power when the unit is in a stand-by condition. This built- in starting capability, plus the ability of the unit to assume full load in less than four minutes after initiation of the start signal, provides excellent protection in the event of a “black-out.”
• Minimum Load = 10MW
• Low NOx Enhancement
• 14,000-hour Continuous Operation
• OEM: Pratt & Whitney FT4 Twin Pac
• Condition: Refurbished
• Power Output (MW): 50
• Fuel Configuration: Liquid
• Conversion to Natural Gas or Dual Fuel Available
• Rated Output (kVa): 65000
• Power Factor: 0.9
• Cooling Type: Open Ventilated, Air-Cooled
• Control System: New Wood Group TCS Allen-Bradley ControlLogix
Two (2) X Used Solar Taurus 60 SoLoNOx Natural Gas Turbine Mobile Power Units. Rated at 5200 kW, 60 Hz, 13,800V. Year of Mfg. 2001. Hours: 14,800 and 16,650 since new. Includes the upgraded controls Turbotronic 4.0 system.
Two (2) X GE LM2500+ Gas Turbine Marine Engine - Fully Refurbished
Date : 2021-04-30
Location: TAIWAN (R.O.C)
Number of starts:1357
Running hours:10970 (Before 2005)
Partial cycles: 3201
CTG Power Systems Intnl., LLC is offering for one (1) GE MS-7000 Heavy-Duty Gas Turbine (7EA) 81 MW nominal with water injection and inlet flogging system consisting of the following basic scope of supply:
• One (1) GE Model MS-7000 Gas Turbine - Mfg. 1999
• Duel Fuel ( Natural Gas and Liquid No. 2 Diesel)
• Base Rated 81,730 KW / Peak Rated 89,490 KW
• Heat Rate at ISO:10,480 Btu/kWh
• RPM: 3600 rpm / CCW rotation
• Liquid Fuel Pump and Supply System
• GE Air Cooled generator, 104000 KVA, 13.8 kV, 3 Phase 0.9 power factor, 2-pole, 4425 Amps, 300V Exciter Volts, Field Amps: 874, 3600 RPM
• Enclosure: Outdoor Housing
ONE (1) REFURBISHED ROLLS ROYCE ALLISON MODEL 570K GAS TURBINE ENGINE with 0 hours since overhaul, fully rebuilt by Rolls-Woodgroup w/ original parts, all overhaul records available. Currently stored under nitrogen blanket, in protective can.